Track & Field Volunteer Opportunity!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Special Olympics Minnesota
Special Olympics Minnesota will be hosting the Minneapolis Track & Field competition on Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12. We are hoping for volunteers to support as Activities Assistants. We hope to see you there!
Tuesday's events will be with Middle School students and Wednesday's will be with High School students. There's no experience needed to volunteer and activities include: shot put, timing, yoga, partner races, long jump and more!
- Age Expectations:
- Ages 11-14 can volunteer alongside an adult 18+.
- 15+ can volunteer for any role.
- Volunteers are welcomed to sign up for both days.
- Parking is available at the University Avenue Parking Ramp.
- Volunteers receive a t-shirt that must be worn during their shift.
- Please plan on eating before or after your shift.
- Wear comfortable/athletic clothing and shoes.
Volunteers play a critical role in our event! We appreciate your time and support of Special Olympics Minnesota!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1800 University Avenue SoutheastMinneapolis, MN 55455
September 20, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS