Amazing Volunteer Coordinator/Manager
ORGANIZATION: Bark Rescue CA
Please visit the new page to apply.
BARK Rescue CA is a 100% foster-based, volunteer-run, animal rescue organization. As we are 100% volunteer-run (i.e. no paid staff), we are seeking a Volunteer Coordinator who is good at building relationships with people, even though it isn’t always easy, is committed to our mission and is collaborative.If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the responsibilities that the Volunteer Coordinator would take on:
- Talk to potential volunteers to learn about how they’re interested in helping BARK Rescue CA as volunteers, so you can assign them to a team within BARK Rescue that would satisfy their interest and commitment.
- Send out the Volunteer Welcome package to new volunteers and help prepare/update the welcome package
- Work with our Assistant Volunteer Coordinator to update the volunteer listing and to create any kind of volunteer surveys such as a pulse survey, etc.
- Check in on volunteers from time to time to get feedback on how BARK Rescue can better work with them.
- Work with our Founder, Board Members, and any other volunteers as needed to address any concerns voiced out by volunteers.
- Plan volunteer appreciation gifts/events while keeping in mind our very limited budget.
- Plan, organize and coordinate a VIRTUAL social event for BARK Rescue’s volunteers and fosters.
- Committed to our mission
- Collaborative, responsive and communicative- keeps all involved parties in the loop.
- Excellent at building, maintaining and managing relationships with people
- Must be willing to download Whatsapp if needed (if you don’t already have it).
If interested, please email email@example.com
About Bark Rescue CA
41041 Trimboli Way, Fremont, CA 94538, US
To help reduce the overpopulation of homeless pets by rescuing, rehabilitating, and rehoming abandoned and abused pets to loving forever homes
BARK Rescue CA is a 501c3 foster based animal rescue organization who aims to reduce the overpopulation of homeless pets. We also raise awareness about animal welfare topics such as debunking negative breed stereotypes
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 18, 2022
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 21