VA Warrenton - Worried about climate change? We have the antidote to despair.
ORGANIZATION: Citizens' Climate Lobby
Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteer working on the environment and climate change with our grassroots climate group. Join volunteers here and across the country who work with their elected representatives to find solutions.
CCL volunteers work with their community and members of Congress on climate change solutions. We are organized into more than 450 local chapters across the U.S.
Your activities might include:
- Meeting with Congressional leaders
- Writing letters to the editor and op-eds
- Meeting with local media
- Educating your community about global warming and legislative solutions
- Participating in chapter and volunteer development
We welcome you to join us and begin working toward climate solutions in your community. We’ll connect you with your local chapter no matter where you live in the U.S. We also have options available for working on your own or virtually with others.
About Citizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309, Coronado, CA 92118, US
We build political will for a livable world.
CCL empowers everyday people to work with their community and their members of Congress on climate change solutions. Our supporters cover the political spectrum and work in more than 450 local chapters. Together, we’re building support for big solutions to climate change.
At CCL, our volunteers do the most important work of our organization. They make meaningful contributions towards our mission every day. As a volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to put your unique skills to good use to solving climate change. Our lean staff provides you with the tools, training and organization you’ll need to be a successful climate advocate.
Multiple locations Warrenton, VA 20186
September 17, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- Students, retirees, full or part time employed, stay-at-home parents - regardless of your status and spare time CCL has a role, project, or activity that will fit your availability.
- We welcome you into the fold with our core values: focus, optimism, relationships, integrity, personal power, being nonpartisan, and diversity. If you share these values, you will feel right at home in CCL.