CA San Diego - Worried about climate change? We have the antidote to despair.
ORGANIZATION: Citizens' Climate Lobby
Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteer working on the environment and climate change with our grassroots climate group. Join others here and across the country who work with their elected representatives to find solutions.
We work with our local communities and members of Congress on climate change solutions. We are organized into more than 450 local chapters across the U.S.
Your activities might include:
- Educating the community about global warming and legislative solutions
- Meeting with congressional leaders
- Writing letters to the editor
- Hosting film screenings and panel conversations
- Meeting with local media
We welcome you to join us and begin working toward climate solutions in your community. We’ll connect you with your local chapter no matter where you live in the U.S. We also have options available for working on your own or virtually with others.
About Citizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309, Coronado, CA 92118, US
We build political will for a livable world.
CCL empowers everyday people to work with their community and their members of Congress on climate change solutions. Our supporters cover the political spectrum and work in more than 450 local chapters. Together, we’re building support for big solutions to climate change.
At CCL, our volunteers do the most important work of our organization. They make meaningful contributions towards our mission every day. As a volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to put your unique skills to good use to solving climate change. Our lean staff provides you with the tools, training and organization you’ll need to be a successful climate advocate.
Multiple locations San Diego, CA 92123
September 16, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Regardless of your availability, CCL has a role, project, or activity to fit your schedule.
- Our only requirement: a willingness to learn, grow, and step outside of your comfort zone (after all, that’s where the magic happens!)