Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Poppy Life Care Foundation
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents living with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
"Empowering the Next Generation"
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help children and their families that are living with spectrum disorders, ADHD, anxiety, depression and more. We want to do our part in changing their quality of life for the better.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
We are very passionate about what we are doing and looking for people that want to help make a positive impact in our communities!
More About the Company:
At Poppy Life Care we care about people and strive to create environments that empower people and ideas.
We are paving the way to education and care programs and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in education, business, non-profits, or startups. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
Check us out at www.poppylifecare.org!
This is an excellent opportunity for working professionals and recent graduates who have completed their degree and are seeking to gain real world experience, or for anyone looking to make a difference in children’s lives. Impact the lives of families in a positive way by showcasing your expertise during our local events.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following projects that support PLCF efforts:
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve integrations and emails security
- Protect the organization data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Implement and integrate various marketing platforms such as Hubspot, G-Suite, Google Analytics and more
- Must be able to work independently, with little oversight
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Collaborate with Executive Director & Board Members
This volunteer opportunity is good for college students, recent graduates who have completed their degree, seeking more experience or who have completed coursework or gained experience personally or professionally in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
Time Commitment Minimum:
Flexible, approx. 10hours per week. Hours may be scheduled during normal business hours (Monday -Friday between 8 a.m. -5 p.m.). Applicants able to schedule the maximum hours/duration listed for the volunteer opportunity typically to gain a more in-depth experience. 3 month commitment required
Benefits Available to Volunteer:
Although this is an unpaid volunteering opportunity that does not lead to employment or includes employee benefits, this opportunity offers:
- Learn about startup environments and gaining experience implementing
- Provide significant strategic and maintaining IT structural integrity
- Fulfill college or university volunteer requirements
- Build your resume with unique startup experience and implementation of information technology
- PLUS have fun learning-there is so much opportunity!
How to Apply:
Please submit your application or send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
****** MUST LIVE IN THE U.S. TO APPLY ******
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
307 Placentia AvenueNewport Beach, CA 92663
September 13, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK