Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Poppy Life Care Foundation
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents living with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
"Empowering the Next Generation"
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help children and their families that are living with spectrum disorders, ADHD, anxiety, depression and more. We want to do our part in changing their quality of life for the better.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
We are very passionate about what we are doing and looking for people that want to help make a positive impact in our communities!
More About the Company:
At Poppy Life Care we care about people and strive to create environments that empower people and ideas.
We are paving the way to education and care programs and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in education, business, non profits, or startups. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
Check us out at www.poppylifecare.org!
This is an excellent opportunity for working professionals and recent graduates who have completed their degree and are seeking to gain real world experience, or for anyone looking to make a difference in children’s lives.
Through our virtual platform, we want our coaches and therapists to meet one-on-one with clients using video chat and messaging. Coaches and therapists also provide clients with evidence-based clinical programs and self-management tools.
We are currently looking for therapists (part-time or full-time) who are excited to help our clients better manage their anxiety and depression, use evidence-based approaches, maintain a strong focus on outcomes, and learn from a community of like-minded professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages grant program operations, including grant application reviews, grant applications, creating grant proposals and working with executive staff.
- Manages grant program budget.
- Understands grant management processes and best practices.
- Analyzes and interprets federal and state law and regulation.
- Independently manages complex projects, staff and tasks with limited supervision while meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Facilitates client discussions regarding grant program design and reporting.
- Identifies gaps and shortcomings and determine necessary workarounds.
Educational Requirements & Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have at least five years’ experience in fundraising or business management..
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making, and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and ability to analyze data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Occasional travel required.
Time Commitment Minimum:
Flexible, 5-10 hours a week, with a 6 month commitment. Hours may be scheduled during normal or after business hours. Applicants able to schedule the maximum hours/duration listed typically to gain a more in-depth experience.
Benefits Available to Volunteer:
Although this is an unpaid volunteering opportunity that does not lead to employment or includes employee benefits, this opportunity offers:
- Learn about startup environments and how to get an operational strategy ramped up ∙ Provide significant administrative contributions toward the development of operational activities
- Experience growing a startup and learning how to scale operations.
- Build your resume and professional portfolio with unique startup experience and operational strategies
- PLUS have fun learning - there is so much opportunity!
How to Apply:
Please submit your application or send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the application process: http://bttr.im/jgwp3
****** MUST LIVE IN THE U.S. OR CANADA TO APPLY ******
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
307 Placentia AvenueNewport Beach, CA 92663
September 13, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK