2 people are interested
Do you know how to play an instrument? Become a Hospice Volunteer and make an impact through music!!
ORGANIZATION: Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Join a team of compassionate volunteers sharing your time and talents to support hospice patients and their families. You’ll receive training and orientation to help you feel confident and comfortable.
Jefferson Health and Home by BAYADA Hospice is looking for caring, compassionate and reliable Musician volunteers to join our team!
**LOOKING FOR BUT NOT LIMITED TO: Guitarists, Violinists, Harpists, Pianists, Singers!!!
Support our patients and their families by offering a warm presence and a helping hand.
- Soothe, and uplift their sprits with music
- Be together and be there for patient and family
- Together come up with a little song about their life
- Take a patient out for a short walk
- Keep a patient company while caregivers take a break
- Share your specialized skills
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA
225 Newtown road, warminster, PA 18974, US
At Jefferson Health at Home by Bayada Hospice our mission has a special purpose--Committed to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Hospice, is a joint venture managed and run by BAYADA. We strive to always follow the BAYADA way and live its core values of; compassion, excellence and reliability. Families coping with significant illness and end-of-life challenges need help and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at BAYADA is to provide the highest quality home health care services available.
Jefferson Health at Home by BAYADA Hospice of Warminster, PA is looking for compassionate, caring individuals to provide companionship and support to our patients and their families.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Making friendly visits
- Light meal preparation
- Giving emotional support
- Playing games
- Providing a hand to hold and a warm heart
- Office administration
- Routine errands
- Journal writing
- Reading to a patient
- Light housekeeping
- Pet Therapy
Why volunteer with BAYADA Hospice?
- Become involved in your community
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Be part of a caring and compassionate team of hospice professionals
- Participate in free training and support
- Add to your professional development
225 Newtown RoadWarminster, PA 18974
August 2, 2023
- Music Arts
- Music Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a month, more always welcome!!
- COMPASSION, EXCELLENCE, RELIABILITY!!!