ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (INTERN/VOLUNTEER)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Blue Mission - Training Center For Community Development
Blue Mission Organisation is a community-based and independent Lebanese organisation that promotes and protects the rights of vulnerable populations. Our approach to development is holistic and based on human rights, with a psychosocial focus as its cornerstone. Through our programs, we have gained extensive experience in core activities: health, mental health, education, life skills programmes and training and protection.
We are searching for a competent Assistant Director to support the current Director in our Lebanon operation with administrative, management and reporting duties. The role provides an opportunity for a skilled and dynamic person to help grow our programme and team in Saida and gain invaluable experience in the relief and development field.
- Contribute to the preparation, implementation and evaluation of BM’s projects and responsibilities
- Help oversee management and logistical needs of organisation
- Assist with writing reports and other fundraising/administrative tasks
- Network and coordinate with relevant organisations and institutes
- Experience of working in a humanitarian context
- Familiarity with region of operation
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent cross-cultural communicative and collaborative capacities
- Keen sense of responsibility and efficient time management
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills in possibly difficult situations
- Good command of Microsoft Office and computer knowledge
- Arabic and English (written and oral), French an advantage
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
September 7, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME