7 people are interested
Social Media Lead
ORGANIZATION: Waterway Advocates, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Volunteer Title : Social Media Lead (volunteer)
Location : Remote - Work From Home
About Us : Waterway Advocates, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization serving the communities and ecosystems of Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach Counties, in South Florida. We are challenging communities to improve, beautify, and protect our ecosystems through engaging and meaningful service-learning experiences. Our vision is to foster a culture in which every individual embraces their role in the conservation of our environment.
Position Description : The Social Media Lead will help expand our robust social media presence to recruit and engage all of South Florida and beyond to develop thriving ecosystems and fight for climate action. Duties include:
- Managing Waterway Advocates’ primary social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, as well as social media campaigns through Canva
- Developing strategies to increase our social media reach that aligns with our larger program and organizational outreach goals
- Collaborating with the Co-Executive Directors and Outreach Coordinator to ensure consistent messaging and strategic focus
- Identifying and reporting on top-performing content and overall performance, including email acquisition and fundraising, integrating this tracking with our existing systems to provide data-driven insights and reports
- Building and maintaining relationships with social media managers at partner organizations and companies and participating in coalition-wide efforts
- Planning, scheduling, and posting strategic social media campaigns around programs, holidays, and on-call coverage in coordination with other team members
- Volunteer community service hour verification will be provided, upon request.
Time Commitment : Flexible - Minimum of 5 hours per 7-day weekHow to Apply : Complete the application form at waterwayadvocates.org/apply . Email your resume, cover letter, and 1-2 references to email@example.com .
About Waterway Advocates, Inc.
PO BOX 8734, FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33310, US
Let's make climate action accessible -- to everyone! Waterway Advocates is challenging communities to improve, beautify, and protect our ecosystems through engaging and meaningful service-learning experiences. Our vision is to foster a culture in which every individual embraces their role in the conservation of our environment.
Waterway Advocates, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization serving the communities and ecosystems of Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach Counties, in South Florida.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 6, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Flexible - Minimum of 5 hours per 7-day week