Community Event Coordinators
ORGANIZATION: STUDENT ARTS FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are searching for talented and motivated community event coordinators to organize community-based engagements and fundraiser events in the Rochester community. You will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as choosing venues, approving menus, developing seating plans, and evaluating success afterward.
As the event coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. In addition, excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role.
- Identify requirements and expectations for each event.
- Collaborate with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage event set-up and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- At least three years of experience with event coordinating.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About STUDENT ARTS FOUNDATION
620 PARK AVE 241, ROCHESTER, NY 14607, US
To provide students with opportunities and resources to empower their creative goals.
Rochester is widely recognized as a center for the arts in upstate New York, rich in visual and performing arts venues and organizations. Many offer a host of experiential learning opportunities for students of all ages. Too often, they are not readily accessible to everyone in our community. Programs frequently fail to reach a larger and diverse audience, and many students remain unaware of and unable to reasonably access extracurricular options available within their areas of interest.
As members of the Rochester community and former arts students, we recognize the need to build equity within the arts from an early age, with a particular focus on empowering and uplifting students from traditionally underrepresented communities in our city.
Student Arts Foundation (SAF) gives local youths an outlet for creative self-expression, development, and access to tools and partners that help to improve, showcase, and foster their talents.
620 Park AvenueRochester, NY 14607
September 6, 2022
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- 5-10 hours per week