Volunteering for fundraising, social project to help women and children in the Andes of Peru
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Minka Project
Minka is a project of social volunteering and cultural exchange that works with populations that live in extreme poverty and are subject to economic and cultural exclusion, in the Peruvian Andes, we develop our social work directly, we have several projects related to human rights, health, gender equity, educational support for children at risk, ecology, empowerment of women and improvement of the living conditions of Quechua immigrants and their families.
Because we work in a self-funded way, we need new resources to keep our organization alive and continue our social work here in Peru, for this reason, we need the participation of motivated people to help us contact us and obtain new resources to be able to continue
- Research and contact of new sources of financing.
- Drafting of proposals for projects and activities.
- Communication and building relationships with current and potential donors.
- Schedule, prepare, coordinate and attend meetings and various events.
- carry out campaigns or activities (practical or online) to obtain funds
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Assist in administrative tasks
- present a detailed and practical plan of your work as a fundraiser, this includes collection methods, media and processes in general.
- Our organization is in the process of having this new resource and funds collection front, therefore, we ask you to provide experience and initiative in this regard
- be at least 21 years old
- Serious person and committed to humanitarian causes and help others.
- ease and possibility of handling payment and collection methods in international environments
- Preferably with fluid communication and human interaction,
- have training and / or experience in the area of fundraising
- Native English speaker. (preferably)
- It would be ideal to have some level of Spanish, (optional)
- Openly share new ideas and information with the work team.
- contact through the social network or Skype
- good communication and creative skills
- Ability to cultivate interpersonal skills.
- Possibility to use the basic Office package
*** online or face-to-face opportunity
Our organization is driven by people with motivation, training and experience in humanitarian and social areas, our work has more than 9 years of intense social work, this gives us the experience to develop and offer genuine work, our project is direct social work in areas where there are the greatest number of people in extreme poverty in Peru, and where the true culture of Peru still survives, the Andean culture cradle of the Inca civilization. If you are one of the people who want to collaborate, do a job in a place where you can still see the living culture of the Andean Andes-Peru, this is your place
- be an integral part of a nonprofit organization
- develop practical experience in the area,
- Free accommodation ( if it is in the same place of the project)
- documents and certifications issued by a legal and recognized organization.
- economic stipend or bonuses based on fundraising results
- If you want a higher level of participation with our organization in the same field, possibility of developing other paid activities, teaching courses and directing other projects, with a salary of 30%-40% of the total achieved.
- validation, experience and development of internship activities, validations and agreements for this concept with universities.
Language proficiency level
- English (required) and / or basic Spanish (optional)
How to apply
For more details visit our website:
Our Facebook page:
*** Our work and organization are serious, send us your request if you are determined to collaborate with this role, we will only respond to requests made with seriousness, responsibility and determination, thank you.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
El Tambo, Junín PE000001Peru
September 6, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK