Editorial Volunteer / Interview Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Free Juice
Please visit the new page to apply.
Free Juice is a nonprofit organization accelerating diversity in the photography industry through mentorship; headquartered in Houston. Our mentorship program is primarily remote and networking events will serve BIPOC students and photo enthusiasts in Houston, New York, Atlanta, and Los Angeles.
You will be reaching out to potential interview candidates via e-mail to secure blog interviews highlighting photo industry professionals.
Find your complete workflow, below:
- Research contact information and reach out to candidates requesting interview
- Organize + track the status of each candidate’s interview
- Coordinate with copywriter for edit pass upon candidate’s completion
- Upon edit approval, consolidate assets + share with candidate for approval to post
- Review interview and develop blog title for board review
A few hours/week Apply here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See https://www.freejuice.info for more information about our organization.
About Free Juice
P.O. Box 1703, Humble, TX 77347, US
Accelerating diversity in photography through mentorship; we are the architects of the future for the industry.
Free Juice, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit created by forward-thinking innovator Allison Retina Stewart, is influencing equity in the photography industry through mentorship of black and POC professionals following the dream of advancing a passion for photography into a thriving career. Free Juice will be by your side with networking, resources, and guidance through each step of your journey into this incredible industry. Your challenges resonate deeply with us, and we want to support you as you attain your degree and build your brand (up to ten years post-grad).
Together we will disrupt the industry and accelerate diversity.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 18, 2022
- Market Research
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 21
- 2 hours/week - This is a volunteer opportunity