Smile, you're a Red Cross blood drive Donor Ambassador!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
Red Cross BLOOD DONOR AMBASSADORS save lives!
- Meet 'n greet role at neighborhood blood drives
- Thank potential blood donors -- all it takes is your smile!
- Monitor the snack/hospitality area
- Make for a more positive experience for everybody involved!
To learn more about this opening, and all of our volunteer opportunities, visit www.redcross.org/volunteer or contact your local Red Cross representative:
Ned Bloom, Volunteer Services
We look forward to hearing from you and ideally welcoming you to the team. Learn new skills! Meet new friends! Help to make the world a better place!!
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
Multiple locations Philadelphia, PA 19140
September 2, 2022
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training