1 person is interested
Puget Sound Heart and Stroke Walk events (2) volunteers!
ORGANIZATION: American Heart Association - Seattle Metro Area
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Volunteer: Puget Sound Heart and Stroke Walk Events
The 2022 Puget Sound Heart and Stroke Walk events are quickly approaching and it’s the perfect time to register to walk and sign up to volunteer. These events are a great opportunity to Move More while making an impact by raising funds for science that gives us the best chance at long, healthy lives.
Volunteer shifts start at 5:30AM and end at 12:30PM for both event days.
- Seattle: October 8, Seattle Center
- Tacoma: October 15, Cheney Stadium
Can volunteer at one or both events
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Festival signage and activities (during walk)
- Informational station - wayfinding and event info
- Photo areas (dog station and sponsor Healthy for Good pledge)
- Tribute wall
- Volunteer photographer to snap extra action shots
- Volunteers to guide participants through festival activities i.e. kid zone, plinko and other games
- Hand out survivor hats and capes
- Greet and guide attendees during the event
- Cheer on participants and survivors at the finish line
- Breakdown of event materials
- and more!
Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up as a volunteer. Please include your hours of availability (5:30AM-12:30PM), preferred role and any accessibility considerations to ensure we can accommodate to fit your needs and comfort level. We will do our best to assign your role accordingly. One week prior to the events, we will send day-of details regarding your role, parking and more.
About American Heart Association - Seattle Metro Area
710 2nd Avenue, Suite 900, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives.
The American Heart Association is a national voluntary health organization whose mission is to reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke. The AHA achieves its mission through fundraising for cardiovascular education and community programs, research and advocacy.
Multiple locations Seattle, WA 98109
September 1, 2022
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Must be at least 16