ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Create and Update Power Point Slide Presentations, Volunteer Forms etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling interviews and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Sending correspondence to all MHM INC volunteers in order to provide consistency amongst the committees.
- Providing any onboarding and offboarding support to the admin team
- Assist with training volunteers on operations systems at the monthly All-Hands meeting
- Update and maintain the Encore Rewards Program
- Other admin duties as assigned
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers exist to empower and strengthen women to manage home and work-life balance that foster self-sufficiency for themselves and their families.
Integrity - who we are influence what we do and why we do it.
Trust - in order to gain the trust of the women we serve, we must first learn to trust each other as a team, as an organization, and as a unit of change.
Compassion - for the women we serve and the families we support through our programs.
12 Irving StreetSuite 204BFramingham, MA 01702
August 31, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Business Development
- Orientation or Training 6 months-1 year previous experience