53 people are interested
Program Administration Intern
ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
53 people are interested
Summary of Position:
This position is an excellent fit for individuals looking to develop skills in nonprofit program management.
The Program Administration Intern position will provide support to all aspects of Mothers Helping Mothers, Inc.
programming. The intern will gain a broad exposure to the inner workings of a high-functioning nonprofit
organization. He or she will assist the Regional Directors, Program Manager and Program Specialist in
overall administration and logistics of everyday programming. The intern will perform work directly
related to the general business operations of After School Matters.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage communication with program providers and other partners
* Manage communication with teen participants and parents
* Help manage provider questions and concerns
* Verify accuracy of program logistics and enter information into the city span database
* Assist in the planning and coordination of meetings and orientations
* Support supervisor in maintaining professional relationships with local partners and employers
* Monitor young mothers program attendance, enter payroll information, distribute pay checks
* Independent travel to employers to check on teens and programs
* Support Programs department, with tracking of expenses and data entry
* Support program team with special initiatives, events, and recruitment needs as assigned
* Monitor community partner compliance through weekly tracking of enrollment and attendance
* Ensure that community partners have obtained and submitted required teen participants
* Review, document, and submit check requests in relation to program activities - field trips and
* Verify teen participants have satisfied program requirements prior to award distribution
* Collaborate effectively with the entire Program Quality Division in an effort to support quality
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Energetic and enthusiastic employee who can succeed in in a fast-paced, high energy
* Capability to succeed while working either independently or in collaborative settings.
* Problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Oral and written communication skills.
* Dependability, accuracy, and attention to detail.
* Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and provide effective
follow-up with staff.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software; excellent familiarity with Excel and Pivot tables is a
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers exist to empower and strengthen women to manage home and work-life balance that foster self-sufficiency for themselves and their families.
Integrity - who we are influence what we do and why we do it.
Trust - in order to gain the trust of the women we serve, we must first learn to trust each other as a team, as an organization, and as a unit of change.
Compassion - for the women we serve and the families we support through our programs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 2, 2023
- Market Research
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training up to 6 hours a week