26 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
26 people are interested
As the highest leadership body of the organization and to satisfy its fiduciary duties, the board is responsible for
- determining the mission and purposes of the organization
- selecting and evaluating the performance of the chief executive
- strategic and organizational planning
- ensuring strong fiduciary oversight and financial management
- fundraising and resource development
- approving and monitoring the organization’s programs and services
- enhancing the organization’s public image
- assessing its own performance as the governing body of the organization
Each individual board member is expected to
- know the organization’s mission, policies, programs, and needs
- faithfully read and understand the organization’s financial statements
- serve as active advocates and ambassadors for the organization and fully engage in identifying and securing the financial resources and partnerships necessary for the organization to advance its mission
- leverage connections, networks, and resources to develop collective action to fully achieve the organization’s mission
- give a meaningful personal financial donation
- help identify personal connections that can benefit the organization’s fundraising and reputational standing, and can influence public policy
- prepare for, attend, and conscientiously participate in board meetings
- participate fully in one or more committees
1. Fundraising Committee
2. Budget/Finance Committee
3. Events Committee
4. Marketing/Communication Committee
5. Outreach/Membership Committee
6. Strategic Planning Committee
7. Executive Committee
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers exist to empower and strengthen women to manage home and work-life balance that foster self-sufficiency for themselves and their families.
Integrity - who we are influence what we do and why we do it.
Trust - in order to gain the trust of the women we serve, we must first learn to trust each other as a team, as an organization, and as a unit of change.
Compassion - for the women we serve and the families we support through our programs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 2, 2023
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Marketing Analytics
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Attend our Board Member conference call every second Monday of the month