39 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
39 people are interested
Program Coordinator is responsible for bringing to life the community programs that are at the core of Mothers Helping Mothers INC’s mission of Educating, Mentoring, Nurturing and Supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families. The two pillars of our programming are Health and Wellness and Education. Past programs have included:
- Health and Wellness Workshops: focused on prevention and intervention services for women and families by reducing health risk factors
- Women in Business Mentorship Program: supports women’s dreams of becoming business owners by partnering women with successful entrepreneurs in their field
- Just Talk: workshops and support hotline designed to bring awareness to social, economic, and family issues faced such as body image, sexual orientation, and the impact of social media on self-esteem.
- Women’s New Home Initiative: educates women on the proper home buying process and ensure they receive permanent housing.
In addition to overseeing the continuation of existing programs, the Program Coordinator will work directly with the Programs Committee and other senior peer groups to develop and implement new programs that are in alignment with Mothers Helping Mothers Inc’s mission and the pillars of Health/Wellness and Education.
- Identify areas in which Mothers Helping Mothers Inc may best serve and educate the community
- Brainstorm and develop program content, including but not limited to, workshops, digital and print resources, trainings, and other events
- Create a calendar of monthly and quarterly events corresponding to each program
- Work with Marketing and Communications to develop event invites and other forms of communication/advertisement to encourage community participation
- Work with Programs and Finance Committees to develop and adhere to a program budget
- Work with Fundraising Committee to develop campaigns to fund special programs
- Plan and coordinate program events
- Follow up with program participants regarding the effectiveness of the program
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Mothers Helping Mothers Inc
12 Irving Street, Suite 204B, Framingham, MA 01702, US
Mothers Helping Mothers exist to empower and strengthen women to manage home and work-life balance that foster self-sufficiency for themselves and their families.
Integrity - who we are influence what we do and why we do it.
Trust - in order to gain the trust of the women we serve, we must first learn to trust each other as a team, as an organization, and as a unit of change.
Compassion - for the women we serve and the families we support through our programs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 2, 2023
- Program Management
- Professional Development
- Life Coaching
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Must be at least 21
- Commitment of 6 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months will work with your schedule
- Orientation or Training