1 person is interested
Denver Broncos 50/50 Raffle Volunteer on Sun. 10/23/22
ORGANIZATION: American Cancer Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
The American Cancer Society and the Denver Broncos are continuing to grow their Fight Like a Bronco partnership. Throughout the month of October, the Broncos will donate half of the 50/50 Raffle to the ACS to help fund screening and prevention in Colorado. However, we can’t do it alone and we need your help! We are looking for volunteers to attend the following game in October as a 50/50 Raffle seller: October 23rd.
Below you will find some additional details:
- What do we need from you?
- Connect with Nikki Dell'Orco (email@example.com) and provide the following information if you would like to volunteer at the game: game date(s), first and last name, email, phone number and date of birth
- The due date for your response is Monday - 10/17.
- How many volunteer spots are available?
- We need a total of 60 people per game. We are offering this volunteer opportunity to a large amount of people so volunteers will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- What is the time commitment?
- 3.5 hours before kickoff until the end of the 3 rd quarter *Please allow extra time when arriving to the stadium for long wait times in the parking lot, security and walking to the 50/50 Raffle headquarters. * Arrival time of 10:30am on Sunday 10/23
- Is there an age requirement?
- Yes, every volunteer must be over the age of 18.
- Is parking included?
- Complimentary parking is offered at Coors Field. Parking is included at Coors Field in Lot A. If you choose this option, you will be dropped off/picked up at Gate 5. More details to be provided after you have signed up for the volunteer opportunity.
- Will I get paid for volunteering?
- No, however the Broncos are offering incentives for all volunteers. All volunteers who sell tickets on gameday will be entered to win one of three (3) sets of tickets to the next game their nonprofit is not selling at.
- For each $250 sales milestone hit, both members of the sales team will have their name entered into the drawing for additional opportunities to win.
- Example: Team A sold $1,115 worth of tickets. Both team members will have their names entered into the prize drawing 5 times (1 entry for attending, 4 entries for 4 $250 sales milestones).
- What if there is bad weather?
- The 50/50 Raffle volunteer shift will take place rain, shine, or snow! Please dress according for the weather that day.
About American Cancer Society
10065 E. Harvard Ave., Suite 400, Denver, CO 80231, US
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
Who We Are
Together with our millions of supporters, the American Cancer Society (ACS) saves lives by helping people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back.
The American Cancer Society is a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the ACS has regional and local offices throughout the country that support 11 geographical Divisions and ensure we have a presence in every community.
As the largest voluntary health organization in the United States, the American Cancer Society is committed to saving lives and finishing the fight against cancer. We combine our relentless passion with the wisdom of over a century of experience to make this vision a reality, and we get results. Thanks in part to our contributions, more than 1.5 million lives have been saved in the US in the past two decades.
1701 Bryant StreetDenver, CO 80204
August 30, 2022
- Community Outreach
- Football (US)
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer shifts if 3.5 hours prior to kick off until the end of the 3rd quarter. Please allow extra time to allow for traffic/waits in the parking lot, security and walking in the stadium to the training room.