Transport Blood: Deliver the gift of life
ORGANIZATION: AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS
Please visit the new page to apply.
Join us and deliver the gift of life! Blood transportation drivers needed!
* Transport blood & related products from the American Red Cross Donation Center to area hospitals.
* Use Red Cross owned and branded vehicles; Gas and tolls are covered by the Red Cross.
* Work alone or with a partner Volunteer Navigator of your choosing.
* All training provided free of charge, including AED/CPR/First Aid training for qualified volunteers.
* Flexibility, seven days a week to match your availability and schedule.
* Qualifications: Valid state driver’s license, proof of insurance and 3+ years driving with clean record.
* Typical pick up and drive takes about 4 hours; most volunteers drive twice a month.
Apply for this volunteer opportunity here:
12:30 PM to 04:30 PM
Shifts and days will vary depending on your preference
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS
431 18TH ST NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20006, US
The Red Cross, born of a desire to bring assistance without discrimination to the wounded on the battlefield, endeavors--in its international and national capacity--to prevent and alleviate human suffering wherever it may be found. Its purpose is to protect life and health and to ensure respect for the human being.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
250 Jari DriveJohnstown, PA 15904
November 9, 2023
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Transportation Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Commitment Varies - You choose the route/day/time