3 people are interested
Membership Committee Member for Youth Mental Health Organization
ORGANIZATION: Choose to DO, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Membership Committee Purpose:
The Membership Committee assists in implementing effective membership recruitment programs and works with members of Choose to DO, Inc., to promote the effectiveness of its organization.
The committee reports to the Board of Directors on strategies, programs, and services to enhance the value of membership; works to promote and enhance membership; and works with other committees to develop and implement approved membership value programs.
Membership Committee Deliverables:
- Assist in improving membership onboarding and retention. Communicate with members via emails to encourage renewals, help members feel welcome and encourage them to engage.
- Assist in improving member onboarding and engagement.
- Support the planning and delivery of the New Member Orientation
To apply to this committee, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Committee of Interest
- A short explanation of why you would like to join this committee (1 - 2 sentences).
Membership Committee Chair
Johnique "J’La" Lang
Tel: (832) 617-0507
About Choose to DO, Inc.
11807 Westheimer 550 #1033, Houston, TX 77077, US
Choose to DO, Inc. builds confidence and esteem for black youth 12-17 yrs. to embrace healthy mental development by introducing them to applicable skills and resources that foster socioemotional well-being.
Create a world where black youth (12-17 yrs.) thrive personally and are change agents in their communities.
What We do?
- In 2017, Choose to DO, Inc. started an initiative to tackle low self-esteem in boys and girls 9 - 19 years old.
- Breaking the Cycle is a program made up of 5 classes, that promote self-love and leadership among girls and boys 9 - 19 years old.
- In 2020, Choose to DO, Inc. started online classes to provide at home instructions, as an extension of our initiative to tackle low self-esteem in young adults 9 - 19 years old.
- Since January 2017 we have mentored over 500 youth.
1801 Main street St 1300,Houston, TX 77002
February 27, 2023
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Orientation or Training
- 1 -2 meetings per month