3 people are interested
Volunteer Development Associate Director: Digital Partnership (Remote)
ORGANIZATION: Save the Water, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out www.savethewater.org ! At Save the Water(tm), our mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness.If you are able to volunteer 10 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Associate Director: Digital Partnership will oversee the strategic planning and execution of digital fundraising programs. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in nonprofits and/or fundraising development by seeing how it all works in a creative, dynamic environment. This is an unpaid & remote volunteer opportunity and associate directors must be willing to attend virtual meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 48 hours.
What you will be responsible for.....
- Oversee the implementation of an overall effort to acquire, engage, and upgrade donors through all digital channels (email, social media, websites, etc.) with a goal of maximizing long-term revenue.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to overlay fundraising strategies over existing digital outreach in a way that increases overall engagement and increases donor conversion rates.
- Oversee and produce the creative and messaging of digital fundraising efforts for individual partner organizations and work with partner organization leaders to ensure strategy and policy alignment.
- Develop targeted communications and approaches for key segments of the donor market and maintain a comprehensive fundraising and donor database
- Manage and Lead a team of 5-10 volunteers, holding them accountable for their work
- Attend Bi-weekly and one-on-one, monthly meetings as required
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM or other Customer Relationship Management or equivalent software for managing donor campaigns is preferable
- Develop and execute a sustainable fundraising strategy for STW(tm), building annual goals.
Apply Now if you have....
- Expertise and knowledge in creating successful direct mail, marketing materials, online giving appeals including social media, and campaigns including integration of e-commerce platforms for the payment gateway.
- Experience in developing a robust digital acquisition and development program leveraging all digital mediums to grow the program through email list rentals, Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords.
- Digital copywriting experience. The essence of marketing is the message, and you must understand how to move people to action.
- Experience with email marketing platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc), and familiarity with email set up and delivery best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required with at least 4 years of progressive successful management experience in fundraising.
- Candidates resident in North America and Canada preferred
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 28, 2022
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- You are required to volunteer 10 hours per week.