Social Media & Community Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Educational Equality Institute
The Educational Equality Institute, an NGO committed to educating and thereby empowering disadvantaged girls.
In response to the war in Ukraine, we started the project: "Together for Ukraine". Free educational programs where we, together with our partners, will help 100.000 Ukrainians shape their future through education, upskilling and employment.
Together for Ukraine programs:
Free Language Courses - TEEI Buddy Program
Language Connect for Ukraine - Support Program for Ukrainian Universities
TEEI Online University for Ukrainians - TEEI Online Ukrainian School
Upskilling and Employment Programs - Digital Academy for Veterans
We are looking for motivated Social Media & Community Specialists to help the team in creating content, managing social media channels, engaging with our rapidly growing community and implementing a newsletter.
What will you do?
- Develop, implement and manage our social media and newsletter strategies
- Work with the design team to create content
- Management of the community interactions through social media
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and newsletter delivery
What will we expect from you?
- 1+ years experience either within community management, social media, and marketing field
- Experience in strategy and marketing tool automation, both social and e-mail
- Creativity and organization skills
- Professional experience in building content online
- Solid understanding of digital marketing on different channels
- Project management
- Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion
- Ability to communicate clearly to different stakeholders, from senior leadership to community members
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Relevant educational background: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or similar fields
- Strong English fluency
- Strong spelling/grammar
- Minimum 6 hours of commitment per week
- Interest in humanitarian efforts
- Previous experience working with other NGOs is highly regarded.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
79 ØstdalsveienOslo, Oslo 1187Norway
August 28, 2022