Client Intake Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: HelpCity
We're looking for a part-time Client Intake Coordinator to help spread our mission. HelpCity’s mission is to bring relief to low-income single mothers and widows by dispatching volunteer groups to help with physically demanding tasks in the home.
- Tell clients about HelpCity’s service and answer their questions
- Vet clients to make sure they fit HelpCity’s criteria
- Communicate through email and phone to set up appointments with clients
- Create project details to be passed onto the volunteer coordinator
- Go out and help moms and widows with other HelpCity volunteers
Commitment: volunteer position (unpaid), 3 months with a renewal option
- Being a part of a start-up non-profit team
- Rewarding work serving an underserved community in Seattle
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Seattle, WA 98103
August 27, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK