7 people are interested
Treasurer/Bookkeeper, Special Needs Nonprofit
ORGANIZATION: Friends Connect Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Help us provide social opportunities designed for individuals with special needs! The treasurer will be trained on how to use Quickbooks Online to perform the following tasks:
- Import bank statements into Quickbooks
- Categorize and verify transactions based on uploaded receipts
- Maintain a record of the names and addresses of all donors
- Print donation receipts and mailing labels
- Develop an annual budget
- Track the success of fundraisers
- Attend regular board meetings held quarterly in January, April, July and October of each year (each meeting is virtual and one to two hours in duration)
Being the treasurer of the Friends Connect Foundation Board of Directors provides you with a unique opportunity to:
- Contribute to the success of the organization
- Make a positive impact on the lives of special needs teenagers in local communities
- Serve your community
- Expand your network and meet people with similar interests
This is an unpaid volunteer position.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. I am available to discuss any questions you may have as you consider this invitation to interview. You can reach me by phone at 732-737-7354 or via email at email@example.com if needed.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Friends Connect Foundation
P.O. Box 4255, Middletown, NJ 07748, US
Our mission is to provide social opportunities designed for individuals with special needs. Our age-appropriate programs assist participants in forming new friendships, improving their self-esteem and increasing their sense of belonging in the community.
Friends Connect Foundation helps teenagers with special needs build self-esteem, new friendships and an improved sense of belonging through free fitness, self-expression, music and social activities such as mini golfing, holiday parties, dance lessons, reading with bunnies, art, drum circle, gardening, cooking, field days, fitness, games and more. At each event, volunteer "buddies" are paired with a special needs participant to be their host, guide and friend while helping them engage in modifiable activities. We primarily serve residents of Monmouth County ages 12 through 21 years old and host events all year long. All participants and volunteers must register in advance at https://friendsconnectfoundation.org/register. To learn more, please visit https://friendsconnectfoundation.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 26, 2022
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 1 hour per month. The treasurer will perform brief tasks in Quickbooks and attend quarterly board meetings in January, April, July and October of each year (each meeting is virtual and 1-2 hours)