Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Prince Inc
Board Chair serves as advisor to the Executive Director (ED) and other board members, and will provide leadership to Prince, Inc as it transitions from a newly formed 501(c)(3) organization into a sustainable national entity. The Board Chair will support and sustain the work of the organization, and provide governance leadership and strategic fundraising support. Specific responsibilities include
- Developing and managing relationships and communicating with: funders, partners, and other stakeholders.
- As a board member, approving the approving the annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Reviewing outcomes and metrics for evaluating its impact, and regularly measuring its performance and effectiveness using those metrics.
- Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
- In collaboration with the ED, generating substantial annual revenue and fostering Prince’s overall financial health.
- Identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major individual donors, corporate, and/or foundation gifts.
- Ensuring that 100 percent of Prince’s board members make an annual contribution that is commensurate with their capacity.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Deer Path PlaceSacramento, CA 95835
August 26, 2022
- Public Advocacy
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH