DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Marketing Committee Member Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
The Board of Directors has the responsibility of carrying out the mission and vision of TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS.
The Board implements and supports plans, policies and objectives to ensure it maintains its values and
meets established goals. The Board is a governing body with legal and ethical obligations to the
organization and its membership.
To connect to young professionals in the Clermont area and expand TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS reach by creatively
implementing a marketing strategy that tells a powerful story and reaches a targeted audience. The
Marketing Chair role also has the opportunity to develop a marketing committee to incorporate
members in the marketing roles of TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS and delegate upkeep of the multiple marketing venues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to an annual marketing/communications plan and calendar
- Contribute to and review monthly newsletters for marketable information
- Develop and post relevant social media content for regular social media presence
- Help maintain up to date content on TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS website, and ensure proper site functioning
- Help create marketing materials including brochures, flyers, signage, and logos
- Collaborate with the Programming and Marketing Committee members to broadly advertise upcoming events of the organization
- Participate in planning for future content and changes per social media trends
- As availability allows, take and post pictures at TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS events, and encourage members to share as well, for regular addition to social media and google drive
TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS Board of Directors meets once a month on the third Tuesday of the month.
Responsibilities require 1-4 hours of work per week. Board Members are also expected to regularly
attend TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS events. Board members are required to take a Child Protection Training which is conducted online and submit to a national background check.
In addition to gaining experience utilizing marketing and communications skills, implementing a marketing plan, and following a brand guide, general board members benefit from
- Gaining exposure to nonprofit governance procedures
- Developing and enhancing leadership skills
- Meeting awesome people who also want to enhance the nonprofit sector
- Learning about other young professional membership and nonprofit organizations
- morning / 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
13557 HARTLE GROVES PL, CLERMONT, FL 34711, US
At TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to positively impact vulnerable local communities. We deeply empathize with those affected by cancer, hunger, and poverty, and we are passionate about our role in improving their quality of life. We firmly believe that every person deserves access to basic necessities like food, housing, and healthcare. Our unwavering dedication to this vision drives us to instruct communities on sustainable resource management, creating a brighter future for all. With our combined efforts, we have the power to make a significant difference and inspire hope in those who need it most. We are honored to be a part of this meaningful work and look forward to continuing to serve our community in any way we can.
TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS vision is clear ambition: to help every cancer and homeless patient survive, and thrive. Our team is very passionate and has a personal connection to cancer & homelessness along with mental health deeply invested in our mission.
That is why TRUU is dedicated to funding the most cutting -edge research to find a cure, and feed hunger, and find different ways to deal with mental illness along with fighting with cancer and look for other revenues to hold accountable life-saving results. Because we all are in this together no one is left out.
We offer critical advice, support, and assistance to families engaged in this life-altering struggle. Together with our ever-expanding network of local divisions across the country, we offer essential programs and services designed to address the critical needs that families facing this dreaded diagnosis encounter every day.
If you have a child fighting, love one with cancer; homeless,mental disadvantages, if you have lost a child, or love one to cancer,homeless,mental disadvantages or if your child, love one is a survivor, then we are here for you, and we are committed to serving you and others like you in our nation-wide community until the day is left with life-long effects from this devastating disease.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 15, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Responsibilities require 1-4 hours of work per week. Board Members are also expected to regularly