Marketing Committee Member Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Board of Directors has the responsibility of carrying out the mission and vision of TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS.
The Board implements and supports plans, policies and objectives to ensure it maintains its values and
meets established goals. The Board is a governing body with legal and ethical obligations to the
organization and its membership.
To connect to young professionals in the Clermont area and expand TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS reach by creatively
implementing a marketing strategy that tells a powerful story and reaches a targeted audience. The
Marketing Chair role also has the opportunity to develop a marketing committee to incorporate
members in the marketing roles of TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS and delegate upkeep of the multiple marketing venues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to an annual marketing/communications plan and calendar
- Contribute to and review monthly newsletters for marketable information
- Develop and post relevant social media content for regular social media presence
- Help maintain up to date content on TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS website, and ensure proper site functioning
- Help create marketing materials including brochures, flyers, signage, and logos
- Collaborate with the Programming and Marketing Committee members to broadly advertise upcoming events of the organization
- Participate in planning for future content and changes per social media trends
- As availability allows, take and post pictures at TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS events, and encourage members to share as well, for regular addition to social media and google drive
TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS Board of Directors meets once a month on the third Tuesday of the month.
Responsibilities require 1-4 hours of work per week. Board Members are also expected to regularly
attend TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS events. Board members are required to take a Child Protection Training which is conducted online and submit to a national background check.
In addition to gaining experience utilizing marketing and communications skills, implementing a marketing plan, and following a brand guide, general board members benefit from
- Gaining exposure to nonprofit governance procedures
- Developing and enhancing leadership skills
- Meeting awesome people who also want to enhance the nonprofit sector
- Learning about other young professional membership and nonprofit organizations
- morning / 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
13557 HARTLE GROVES PL, CLERMONT, FL 34711, US
Charitable and donations to help with local and worldwide humanitarian struggling families battling with cancer with first hands on experience, financial stability and help the hunger and provide shelters. Also help change the way we think by supporting resources and healthy programs planning for families supporting their loved ones. charities, private foundations and worldwide and local operating foundations, like providing needs for families around the world.
TRUU is The Real Understanding of You with Inspirational, Aspirational, Expressing Love, to help strengthen milestones connection in building a relationship w/ our customers, families and rest of the world's local angel to gain fans w/ pride and passion from where they live. Be real in real time telling my story as a currently diagnosed Sarcoma cancer patient Fighting for my life Sarcoma Soft Tissue Cancer. And continuing to be courageous fighting for my life during this battle, is why we call it TRUU Collection Brand/ TRUU with the Roberts- TRUU, and raise funding to support and encouragement for families in a time of need to help them understand they are not alone. To find research on cancer for cure and receive charitable and donations to help bless a family for support.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 25, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Responsibilities require 1-4 hours of work per week. Board Members are also expected to regularly