6 people are interested
Marketing and Communications Internship - Arthritis Foundation- Miami
ORGANIZATION: Arthritis Foundation - Florida
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Arthritis Foundation- Miami
Marketing and Communications Internship
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate marketing and communications intern to assist with the marketing, promotion and communication of the Live Yes! Arthritis Network, special events and educational programming.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Create a grassroots marketing and advertising plan to increase participation in the Jingle Bell Run, Walk to Cure Arthritis and educational programs
- Work with in-kind media partners
- Prepare content for constituent email communications
- Plan and create social media content
- Assist with website updates
- Prepare collateral materials for special events and educational programming
- Develop marketing and advertising strategies for volunteer recruitment
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Social Media platforms
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
- Open to local travel with reliable transportation
The Marketing & Communications internship is offered in the spring, summer and/or fall semesters. This is a remote opportunity and there are part-time and full-time options available. Occasional evening and weekend work may be needed. This is an unpaid career experience program; course credit to be provided.
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.
About Arthritis Foundation - Florida
9500 Koger Blvd N, Suite #102, St Petersburg, FL 33702, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
7900 Southwest 40th StreetMiami, FL 33155
July 5, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18