17 people are interested
Graphic Designers /Digital/Social Media Marketers Needed!
ORGANIZATION: FRIENDS OF THE ALAMEDA FREE LIBRARY INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
17 people are interested
Calling all marketers, designers and creatives!
The Friends of the Alameda Free Library (FAL) are looking for:
- Graphic designers to help us with branding, logo applications, signage and other marketing assets
- Social media marketers who like to create and post content
- Performance marketers who can help us optimize paid campaign
- Copywriters to help us promote our events, provide content for our website and email channels
- Anyone who is willing to work on the above marketing needs!
Time Commitment: There is no set time commitment (unless you’d prefer it!) and volunteer work can be on an ad hoc basis (though we kindly ask that you complete a project once you start it). You can of course share your work with FAL to your professional portfolio.
Can be virtual. Bay Area residents preferred.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please follow the application instructions on our website:
FAL matches volunteer hours with employer giving programs such as Apple, Target, PG&E, and Chevron. Please ask your human resources director for more information and let us know if you qualify.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FRIENDS OF THE ALAMEDA FREE LIBRARY INC
PO BOX 1024, ALAMEDA, CA 94501, US
To provide a variety of ways to contribute to the ongoing services & growth of the Alameda Free Library for the enjoyment & benefit of the entire community; Steward the library and its many services and programs through fundraising to supplement public funding, advocacy, & volunteerism.
Founded in 1974, Friends of the Alameda Free Library helps support the library and its programs through volunteer activities and fundraising.
Milestones in the group’s history:
- The opening of a new Main Library in 2006, something the Friends worked toward for many years
- Merger with the Alameda Free Library Foundation in 2016; the Foundation was created in 1998 to raise money for long-term support of Alameda’s libraries
The Friends is a non-profit organization with a volunteer board.Programming-
- Friends @ Home, Author and Art Docent webinar
- Books for Friends: FAL's gently used booksource
- Pop-Up Used booksales
- FAL Big Used Book Sale (Fall )
- Deweys' Cafe (Onsite at AFL)
- Live @ the Library Jazz Concerts
1550 Oak StreetAlameda, CA 94501
August 14, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- There is no time minimum or requirement for volunteering with the Friends; people volunteer in a wide range of ways, and for different amounts of time. Please chat with our volunteer coordinator to find what works for you.
- Bay Area resident preferred.