12 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
To assist our organization with fundraising and event planning.
Service Humanitarian, Homelessness as well to find a cure for cancer, youth. We strive to find shelter and get a lot of women with children that are homeless off the streets, help build programs to find jobs and help our risky-youth both to develop life skills, tutoring and emotional support for families battling hardship with a love one, with the aim of ensuring they are able to successfully get back on their feet and contributing members to our community.
- Assist with all donor stewardship, renewal and recognition activities Lead the planning and management of fundraising events
- Coordinate and follow up on stewardship mailings and phone campaigns, as well as donor requests.
- Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major donor.
- Identify and approach potential business partners Help increase communications with supporters.
- Assist with general fundraising activities as needed
Fundraising & Event Coordinator will identify, cultivate, solicit and steward individuals & companies interested in supporting TRUU with the Roberts with blessings for our community working together. As a Fundraising & Event Coordinator you will raise funds each year from companies, individuals, and events to support projects which create sustainable change to improve the lives of young mothers and battling families.
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age, must be working towards a college degree in Education or similar, are in Internship with at least 3 courses towards their major, along with, the need to get education/school hours (via internship) towards their degree program.
- Fundraising and/or event planning experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people and organizations.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook Database and website maintenance experience an asset.
18 and older
Is Not Outdoors
Is Wheelchair Accessible
Teamwork is Important
Comfortable Work Environment
Ability To Work Remotely
- morning / 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- afternoon / 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS
13557 HARTLE GROVES PL, CLERMONT, FL 34711, US
At TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to positively impact vulnerable local communities. We deeply empathize with those affected by cancer, hunger, and poverty, and we are passionate about our role in improving their quality of life. We firmly believe that every person deserves access to basic necessities like food, housing, and healthcare. Our unwavering dedication to this vision drives us to instruct communities on sustainable resource management, creating a brighter future for all. With our combined efforts, we have the power to make a significant difference and inspire hope in those who need it most. We are honored to be a part of this meaningful work and look forward to continuing to serve our community in any way we can.
TRUU WITH THE ROBERTS vision is clear ambition: to help every cancer and homeless patient survive, and thrive. Our team is very passionate and has a personal connection to cancer & homelessness along with mental health deeply invested in our mission.
That is why TRUU is dedicated to funding the most cutting -edge research to find a cure, and feed hunger, and find different ways to deal with mental illness along with fighting with cancer and look for other revenues to hold accountable life-saving results. Because we all are in this together no one is left out.
We offer critical advice, support, and assistance to families engaged in this life-altering struggle. Together with our ever-expanding network of local divisions across the country, we offer essential programs and services designed to address the critical needs that families facing this dreaded diagnosis encounter every day.
If you have a child fighting, love one with cancer; homeless,mental disadvantages, if you have lost a child, or love one to cancer,homeless,mental disadvantages or if your child, love one is a survivor, then we are here for you, and we are committed to serving you and others like you in our nation-wide community until the day is left with life-long effects from this devastating disease.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 4, 2023
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Financial Service Assistance
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This position requires a minimum 2 month commitment for 1-2 days per week during regular office hours (Monday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm), for an average of 8-10 hours per week.
- Benefits and recognition: This position provides valuable experience for fundraising management and event planning students; individuals with an interest in gaining experience in the non-profit sector or in the environmental field; and anyone with a