ORGANIZATION: Cantata Adult Life Services
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Volunteer Receptionist attends to visitors and deals with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supplies information regarding Cantata to the general public, clients and customers.
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering Cantata
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- general administrative and clerical support
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- tidy and maintain the reception area
About Cantata Adult Life Services
8700 West 31st Street, Brookfield, IL 60513, US
Cantata Adult Life Services orchestrates innovative solutions, services, and connections for adults and their families as they seek to achieve their best lives.
Cantata Adult Life Services offers an ensemble of lifestyle programs and residential options for individuals 55 and better to ensure they age with rich possibility and live their best life. Our goal is to facilitate active living and full, harmonious, naturally fulfilling lives.
8700 West 31st StreetBrookfield, IL 60513
August 22, 2022
- Office Reception
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training