Share your Heart: Become a Hospice Volunteer!
ORGANIZATION: RIVA Hospice of California
Please visit the new page to apply.
RIVA Hospice Volunteers are a vital part of the care we provide. Our program is flexible and welcomes individuals with caring hearts to join.
Hospice Volunteers provide specific services of companionship and care giver relief. This opportunity allows the volunteer to visit with the patient while providing the caregiver/family member a few hours of caregiver respite. Activities may include: reading to patients, offering listening skills, listening to music, playing an instrument, etc.
Home visits might interest those who may be considering a career in the medical field and desire experience with patients while offering kindness and companionship in the home of a Hospice patient. Volunteers must be age 18 or over to visit with patients.
About RIVA Hospice of California
10586 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92505, US
We will ensure Clinical, Organizational and Workforce Excellence. We will provide care and services that are responsive to the needs of our patients and their families and uphold high standards of ethical conduct.
- Competence: We will deliver the best clinical care to each of our patients and their families and build a culture of quality and accountability within the company.
- Compassion: We will practice acts of kindness and show sensitivity to those we serve.
- Caring: We will value our employees as a most important resource. They will be respected, and we will incorporate the phrase "Thank You" into our daily routine.
- Creating: We will strive to create a "Best Place to Work" organization.
Multiple locations Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729
September 20, 2022
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule
- Tb test, drug screening, COVID vaccinations required.