Administrative Assistant ASAP
ORGANIZATION: LOVE MY NEIGHBOR FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
Love My Neighbor Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established in December 2014. We serve the homeless community of Los Angeles every Thursday from 12-2 pm on Skidrow. Love My Neighbor Foundation plans to expand its outreach and is looking for more passionate individuals to join our team!
Love My Neighbor Foundation has a great opportunity for an administrative assistant to act as a liaison between the founder/CEO and everyone else. Additionally, this person will serve as the main contact for interested volunteers.
Must be available Thursdays from 12-2:30 pm to help Love My Neighbor Foundation feed the homeless community of Los Angeles. This is important for several reasons. We would like someone working with us on the ground to fully understand/experience the work we do. Additionally, we need someone on-site to collect information from new volunteers to later input into spreadsheets. We are looking for someone long-term that wants to be a part of our team.
We are looking for someone who is...
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Long term commitment
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- The primary job of answering/forwarding emails EVERY DAY
- We do not receive a lot of emails but if you are not available to handle emails every day, this is not the position for you.
- Collect volunteers' information
- Send emails to volunteers for events
- Send out donation receipts
- Keep track of all donations and expense receipts
- Make posts on social media
- Make basic flyers for events
- Create and send out quarterly/monthly newsletters
- Schedule meetings and/or meetings for appropriate members
- Help coordinate events
- Assisting CEO, Executive Assistant, and/or Operation Manager
- Must have experience in email, Excel, Word,
- Social media is a plus
- Must speak and write English very well
- Spanish is a plus
Lastly, we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our crew in the long run. Someone who wants to help build and grow Love My Neighbor Foundation.
* Serious inquiries only. Please only respond if you are considering long-term with us, not just for school credit and/or just need some past time until you find a job.
In your response, please let us know if you are available on Thursdays from 12p-2:30p. Thank you for your consideration and thank you for your service to the community.
About LOVE MY NEIGHBOR FOUNDATION
6535 LANKERSHIM BLVD UNIT 9821, N HOLLYWOOD, CA 91609, US
Establishing a viable and respectable means for homeless individuals to receive the necessities of life as they regain their way back into society. Love My Neighbor, is not just another foundation giving away food, clothes etc. This foundation was established to allow homeless individuals to keep their pride and dignity as they receive food, clothing, shoes, toiletries and spiritual enlightenment. Our volunteers are individuals in the community that realize the plight of the homeless and display such by giving countless hours to ensure their comfort when distributing necessities.
We serve our Skidrow Neighbors every Thursday from 12p-2.
620 E 7th StLos Angeles, CA 90021
August 22, 2022
- Must be at least 18