ORGANIZATION: SOAR OUTREACH
Please visit the new page to apply.
SOAR Outreach is a local nonprofit in Wake County, NC that provides donated hygiene items to homeless and low-income youth and families to help them with hygiene insecurity. We are looking to grow our executive team to help with the day to day operation of the organization. We are looking to add a volunteer Program Manager.
Job duties are:
1. Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
2. Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes, devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
3. Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people, ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies, and keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
The requirements are:
1. Preferred Bachelor's degree in business, nonprofit management or related field. Degree is not required.
2. Proven experience in program management
3. Management Skills and experience managing a team
4. Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, and CRMS
5. Flexible schedule and remote but need to be located in Wake or Durham County, NC
6. Able to work independently
About SOAR OUTREACH
410 Lord Berkley Drive, RALEIGH, NC 27610, US
SOAR Outreach provides support to low-income and homeless youth in Wake County, by providing improved opportunities to focus on and excel in their education. SOAR Outreach currently focuses the majority of their work on the Healthy Hygiene Habits (HHH) Program, which focuses on basic hygiene techniques that have a major impact on a child’s participation and success in school.
Our organization is to provide educational and other resources to help youth feel empowered, confident, decrease bullying, and increase classroom successes.
500 Benson RoadGarner, NC 27529
May 15, 2023
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training