Social Media Editor/ Web Content Chair
ORGANIZATION: PARENTS FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF LESBIANS AND GAYS INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Assist with the design layout of the chapter website and Facebook page
- Collect and post (within guidelines) interesting and relevant articles, updates, and alerts
- Coordinate advertising for events and fundraisers (if applicable)
- Report on board actions from minutes provided by the Secretary
- Ensure timely production of website and social media updates
- Ensure delivery of email correspondence using membership list from Membership Coordinator via MailChimp and other sites.
About PARENTS FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF LESBIANS AND GAYS INC
PO BOX 761475, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78245, US
To create a caring, just, and affirming world for LGBTQ+ people and those who love them.
PFLAG San Antonio, is a local chapter of the nonprofit, Parents, Families and Allies United with the LGBTQ+ community. We celebrate our national anniversary of 0 years next year nationally, and almost 30 years in San Antonio.
We are seeking Board members, to assist with a few roles. Admin (Secretary), sponsorships and Advocacy.
As board member you are expected to attend 9 support meetings a year ( one held each month) and will receive training from tenured Board members.
We have a mission to support LGBTQ+ folks, and their families and allies, offering peer support meetings to help in trying times.
We also have educational programs, like presentations by community organizations, as well as attending events in the community to educate on resources.
We also advocate for equality for LGBTQ+ folks and their families.
6333 De Zavala RoadSan Antonio, TX 78249
August 21, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Can Vary, yet ask to be posting on Social media on a regular basis. All Board members are asked to attend at least 9 support meetings and attend events. This would be a Board of Directors position, 3-year term, elected by chapter members