13 people are interested
Social Media Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Ezen Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
IN PERSON OR VIRTUAL
Researching Japanese prints and works of art, with the aim of creating captivating and enticing posts for our audience is the key activity for the educational segment of our social media presence. The role will be to take our audience and followers on a creative journey of daily discoveries of Japanese art and culture.
From launch date, within half a year period, we have gained over 10k followers @ezenjapan which continues to grow. Hands-on training will be offered in how to select images. and ways to achieve strong engagement and the writing skills required for successful social media.
Role will involve:
- Writing attractive bios for social media posts
- Finding high-quality, high-res images
- Selecting and digitised images in our archive and editing for upload
- Effective methods of hashtags
- Utilising our exhibition to introduce our social media presence
- Looking at collaborations and ways to further engagement
- Brainstorming and coming up with potential ways to further enhance
- outreach, potentially launching TikTok as a new platform
About Ezen Foundation
23 Camden Psge, London, Greater London N1 8EA, GB
Ezen is here as a stepping stone for those wishing to deepen their love and understanding of Japanese art, and integrate it into their everyday. The Ezen Foundation aims to facilitate cross-cultural exchange and education between Japan and the UK. Based in the historic antiques market in Islington, London, the Ezen foundation brings traditional Japanese art and practice into the modern space with accessibility and engagement in mind.
Ezen Foundation is a cultural arts NPO focused on Japanese art history and research with the aim of making art accessible to the community at large. We have a selection of volunteering roles ranging from events coordination, database and research, art digitisation, and social media. We aim to give our volunteers the flexibility and confidence to reach their own targets and gain experience for their future goals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 22, 2022
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Internet Research
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Able to commit between 1 - 10 hours a week
- Attach a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Willing to have either in person or online sessions with Ezen staff to help train you in creating media content.