Budget Savvy? Come be a Money Minders volunteer!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Spectrum Generations
Spectrum Generations Lincoln County Center is looking for Volunteers for our Money Minders program. Days and Times are flexible. Through Money Minders, volunteers are matched with older adults who need help managing their finances.
- establishing and maintaining a monthly budget
- ensuring bills get paid accurately and on time
- help older adults avoid over drafting their bank accounts
- help older adults recognize financial fraud and scams
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
767 Main StreetSuit 5Damariscotta, ME 04543
August 19, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH