1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: LYRICA CLASSIC ENTERTAINMENT INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Lyrica Classic is a global 501c3 nonprofit music organization specializing in classical music and other forms of performing arts. It was founded in 2019 and is looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
Deal with legal issues surrounding the music industry. Must be trained to handle legal issues, like contract management and copyright.
Be able to assist and answer the following questions:
- What agreements do we need with the artists and composers for recording and broadcasting?
- How do we deal with royalties and ASCAP if we work with composers directly and rework some compositions together?
- After completing a minimum 1-month of work, a volunteer will receive a certificate confirming their work for a nonprofit organization as a Music Lawyer or another desired title related to their work with Lyrica Classic.
- Opportunity to continue working with Lyrica Classic afterwords and get valuable experience working in the art industry.
Please email us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, and we will schedule a zoom call.
About LYRICA CLASSIC ENTERTAINMENT INC
6959 GOLDEN RING RD, ROSEDALE, MD 21237, US
The mission of Lyrica Classic is to allow undiscovered music to find the recognition it deserves, and allow the public to evaluate the music in full and hear the works as the composer intended them. Real artists, as well as good music, need its stage and use. We believe that only through quality performance can be given life to quality art! And through quality, we can attract new generations and bring them the love for classical music!
As a global 501c3 nonprofit music organization specializing in classical music and other forms of performing arts, we are committed to facilitating high-quality experiences and events in theaters and venues in North America, Europe, and other world stages. Focusing on less well-known and or contemporary music, we seek out and engage only top-caliber talents to deliver superior-level results and presentation of the music.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 17, 2022
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Legal (General)
- Intellectual Property
- Contract Negotiations
- Public Advocacy
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- 2-3 hours per month, sometimes less