Military Non-Profit needs phone skilled volunteer Nov 1-10 to help us with massive project!
ORGANIZATION: Soldiers' Angels National Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
We receive phone calls regarding our amazing Treats for Troops program where we collect and distribute over 100,000 lbs of candy to Deployed Service Members, Veterans, and other members of the military community after Halloween. We need help with responding to collection site questions and voicemails via phone
Treats for Troops Phone Communication Volunteer is responsible for assisting in speaking with donors via phone from November 1 st through November 10 th, the busiest time of the Treats for Troops program. The volunteer will aid Soldiers’ Angels in responding to questions about site drop offs and shipping. The Treats for Troops program is a special campaign that Soldiers’ Angels conducts to collect candy from all over the country to then send to our military community throughout the country and in deployed areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and communicate the Treats for Troops campaign.
- Follow up with individuals as part of the Treats for Troops program via phone calls.
- Work with Director of In-kind and Logistics to ensure clear communication is executed.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Volunteer at least four hours a day from November 1 st - 10 th Monday through Friday
- High energy and passion for Soldiers’ Angels’ mission is essential.
- Advanced computer skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
About Soldiers' Angels National Headquarters
2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107, San Antonio, TX 78218, US
The mission of Soldiers’ Angels is to provide aid, comfort, and resources to the military, veterans, and their families.
Soldiers' Angels National Headquarters oversees the work of the entire organization nationwide and including Landstuhl, Germany.
Soldiers' Angels2895 NE Loop 410Suite 107San Antonio, TX 78218
September 16, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Four Hours a day, Monday through Friday of November 1-10th