Have Phone Skills? Help a Military Non-Profit Brighten Military Children's Holidays!
ORGANIZATION: Soldiers' Angels National Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
Every year Soldiers' Angels has the Adopt A Family program to support qualified military and veteran families that could use some help providing a holiday celebration for their families. Eligible families will receive (at minimum) gifts for each child and a grocery gift card to put towards a holiday meal.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Soldiers' Angels needs volunteer to help us come into the office and make calls to families and businesses to follow up on inquiries and make sure that proper documentation is completed by the recipient families. This is a highly rewarding opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for contacting and vetting applicants to confirm eligibility for Adopt A Family program.
- Responsible for verifying families’ wish lists follow the parameters set by Soldiers’ Angels.
- Responsible for contacting adopter (individuals and organizations) to ensure understanding of program requirements.
- Communicates with the Adopt-A-Family Veteran Intern and Family Support Teams Program Manager on unresponsive adopters and general issues with clients or adopters.
- Highly organized
- Able to volunteer at least four hours a week.
- Excellent Microsoft Office with proficient Excel and data input skills.
- Able to work in a high stress and deadline oriented environment.
- Willing to make phone calls to a diverse group of individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse variety of individuals.
About Soldiers' Angels National Headquarters
2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107, San Antonio, TX 78218, US
The mission of Soldiers’ Angels is to provide aid, comfort, and resources to the military, veterans, and their families.
Soldiers' Angels National Headquarters oversees the work of the entire organization nationwide and including Landstuhl, Germany.
Soldiers' Angels2895 NE Loop 410Suite 107San Antonio, TX 78218
September 16, 2022
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Four Hours a week