27 people are interested
Social Media Content Creator
ORGANIZATION: National Pet Advocacy and Welfare Society (NPAWS)
Please visit the new page to apply.
27 people are interested
NPAWS is seeking for an experience & creative volunteer to help us with Content Creation for our Website, Print Media & Social Media Platforms. Content types may include blogging, visual storytelling, animation, graphics and video. Familiarity with content editors a must. Knowledge of non-profit technology issues is highly desired. You will be required to create design, content edits, and updates on existing pages as well as create new content for new pages.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy individual with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our organization goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Content Creator, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
- 1-2 years of experience with content creation on IG, FB, & TikTok
- Ability to create both image and video content aligned with each platform's best practices/aspect ratios
- Proficient in Canva & the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date on social media trends and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator
- Self-motivator with the ability to meet deadlines
- Collaborator who enjoys working with others
- Work with our Marketing Manager to ideate, plan and execute social content from end-to-end including concepting, copywriting, recording, photographing, and video editing for stories and posts
- Develop new and highly engaging content to grow our social audiences
- Respond and engage to posts, questions, comments
- Report to our Marketing Manager to ensure that content is aligned with brand aesthetics and identity
- Understanding and ability to speak and report on KPIs and metrics would be ideal - but not mandatory
The Pet Positive Movement is a positive proactive revolution to save America's pets' tails, toes, ears, and more from non-therapeutic invasive procedures.
Too often, tail docking, declawing, ear cropping, and more go unnoticed. They are simply part of "what is". NPAWS and, hopefully, you will end that. The first phase of the movement involves recognizing, applauding, and certifying America's veterinarians who do not perform non-therapeutic invasive pet procedures. We will share their choice with the public on our website and in other ways to enable like-minded clients to easily find them.
Volunteers like you will help NPAWS to end normalized pet cruelty by saving tails, ears, claws, and more from non-therapeutic invasive procedures. At the same time, it will help you gain valuable skills in a vital role plus you can earn volunteer experience you can put towards a future career or education. It's a win-win for you and NPAWS.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About National Pet Advocacy and Welfare Society (NPAWS)
10900 Research Blvd, Ste 160C, #1254, Austin, TX 78759, US
The National Pet Advocacy and Welfare Society (NPAWS) believes that all pets are born beautiful. The NPAWS Pet Positive Movement is working to end normalized pet cruelty by saving tails, ears, claws, and more from non-therapeutic invasive procedures. Such needless actions as tail docking, ear cropping, declawing, and other antiquated traditions have no place in modern America.
Our Pet Positive Movement draws veterinarians, businesses, and other Pet Positive people and organizations together to end this normalized pet cruelty in the United States.
NPAWS is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. We are 100% volunteer run and based in Austin, TX.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 29, 2023
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- 5-10 hours per week