Cheerleaders & Drummers & Entertainers & Fitness Instructors Needed in Boston
ORGANIZATION: Lupus Foundation of America, Northeast Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
United - Together - Powerful
Join us IN-PERSON for the Walk to End Lupus Now!Every Step Puts Us Closer to a Cure
Walk to End Lupus Now(r) events provide people affected by lupus and their families with the opportunity to come together for one purpose: ending lupus. Join the Lupus Foundation of America and thousands of walkers in nearly 60 cities across the U.S. to raise money for research, increase awareness, and rally support for 1.5 million Americans living with lupus.
Our Boston Walk is celebrating its 11th Year and we need you and your talents!! Below are some of the volunteers we are looking for!!
- Cheerleaders and drummers are needed to help start the Walk to End Lupus Now off right! Cheerleaders and drummers will be at the walk site helping send walkers on the route.
- Entertainers (magicians, balloon artists, caricature artists, step performers)
- A fitness instructor is needed to lead our exercise warm-ups.
About Lupus Foundation of America, Northeast Region
315 West 36 Street, New York, NY 10018, US
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, support and advocacy.
The Lupus Foundation of America is the only national force devoted to solving the mystery of lupus, one of the world’s cruelest, most unpredictable, and devastating diseases, while giving caring support to those who suffer from its brutal impact. We envision a life free of lupus.
Through our programs of research, education, and advocacy, the LFA is leading efforts to bring national attention and resources to bear upon lupus in order to:
- shine a light on this medically underserved disease.
- accelerate the pace of medical research on lupus.
- build support for the needs of those affected by lupus.
- elevate lupus to a place of prominence on the nation’s health care agenda.
The LFA plays a key role in bringing together all stakeholders -- researchers, clinicians, elected officials, policy makers, industry leaders, other national organizations, and people affected by lupus -- to address lupus on the federal, state and local levels.
Parkman Bandstand at the Boston CommonBoylston and Tremont Sts.Boston, MA 02116
August 15, 2022
- Music Arts
- Theater Arts
- Fitness Instruction
- 2 hours