ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY HOUSING SOLUTIONS CORPORATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for someone passionate about helping to change the transitional housing crisis situation affecting the our local area. We are looking for more than that! We want someone committed to making an impact on a larger scale, willing to use their intellect and passion to propel our local focus beyond where we are. The motivation must be to impact affected communities.
As a grant writer, your main focus is to lead acquiring grants for Community Housing Solutions, Corporation. This work requires an acute attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple projects with different deadlines, and the ability to work collaboratively with public and private partners. This role reports to the Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet virtually at least once weekly with the Director team to provide updates on progress.
- Send weekly updates on project directions, completions, new grant research and timelines.
- Apply to 1 grant weekly.
- Create strong narratives that can be adapted for different grant opportunities.
- Work with due diligence and independence to find new grant opportunities
Coordinate the preparation of funding proposals, including:
- Reviewing guidelines to ensure thoroughness and completeness of each proposal.
- Outreach to local government, grant and community stakeholders on behalf of our organization.
- Organization of supporting documentation in an easily accessible location.
- Preparation of grant narratives in full compliance with funding guidelines.
- Submission, tracking, and follow-up of pending funding requests.
- Experience in English, Writing, History, Communications, Grant Writing or an equivalent.
- Strong project management skills.
- Passionate about and confident in their writing ability.
- Critical and analytical thinkers.
- Experience meeting deadlines and/or working in a fast-paced environment that requires high levels of organization.
- Prior experience providing customer or client service.
- High attention to detail and organization.
- Outstanding knowledge of Internet research and MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
- Able to work independently but also be able to work as a team with a result driven approach.
About COMMUNITY HOUSING SOLUTIONS CORPORATION
55 East Main Street, Webster, MA 01570, US
Provide temporary shared community and transitional housing accommodations for individuals who are (1) recovering from drug addiction and substance use disorder, (2) victims of domestic violence and/or human trafficking, (3) disabled immigrants, (4) veterans, (5) transitioning after incarceration, or (6) experiencing housing insecurities.
Our objective is to provide a wide variety of special needs populations with affordable and specialized housing. Demographics served include but are not limited to: disabled, veterans, seniors, sober living, transitional housing, re-entry, low income, and other special needs populations. Our properties and services are of the highest caliber in our state and local area due to our commitment to safe and all- inclusive living environments.
55 East Main StreetWebster, MA 01570
August 14, 2022
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Whatever time is available
- See description above