2023 Junior Board Tri-State Area Regional Chapter (including Pennsylvania)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: InReach (formerly AsylumConnect)
The InReach Junior Board is a group of young professionals committed to supporting InReach’s critical work through fundraising, networking and marketing. Our goal is to build a national movement and mobilize thousands of young professionals across the United States to serve as ambassadors in their communities for the free InReach App, the world’s first tech platform matching LGBTQ+ people with safe, verified resources.
The InReach Junior Board Program is open to young professionals (ages 21 to 40) in the United States. The 2023 Junior Board will use a hybrid model of virtual programming, with in-person regional meet-ups throughout the year. Join young professionals from PwC, Meta, EY-Parthenon, Deloitte, Accenture, Dow Jones and more!
2023 Junior Board members will choose from 5 chapters:
- Tri-State Area Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania
- Great Lakes Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in Illinois, Michigan, or Indiana
- West Coast Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in San Francisco or Silicon Valley, California
- National Capital Regional Chapter - open to young professionals living in Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland, or West Virginia
- Virtual Chapter - this chapter is open to young professionals living anywhere in the United States and offers a 100% remote option
Time Commitment: Our Junior Board members commit ~3-5 hours per month to InReach.
Membership Dues Requirement: Our Junior Board Members pledge to fulfill a $1,000 in annual membership dues. See our membership dues handout to learn more about our Junior Board annual membership dues requirement.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Philadelphia, PA 10006
August 14, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity