45 people are interested
Operations back office tasks - Remote - APPLY TODAY!
ORGANIZATION: Code for Fun
Please visit the new page to apply.
45 people are interested
Code for fun is a nonprofit organization, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, committed to exposing all students to computer science at an early age. We offer after school programs, camps, in school instruction and teachers training, throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are looking for help with the following tasks to assist our Product Manager:
- organize and monitor enrollment database
- run analysis reports on the enrollment database
- assist in creating course schedules
- generate reports for accounting based on enrollment
- do market research and gather information on similar programs
- manage volunteer on-boarding and scheduling
- maintain Google scripts used in operations
- Fluency in conversational English both speaking and writing
- Familiar working with general operations and project timelines
- Familiar with Google products - Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Forms, Scripting
- Organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and complete work n a timely manner
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Be flexible and available for time-sensitive tasks
This is a remote opportunity with about 5-10 hours of engagement per week.
You will need to clear background check as a part of our on-boarding process.
For ease of this clearance we prefer volunteers currently residing in the state of California.
This experience will provide you an opportunity to develop office management as well as people skills.
You will work with a team of very passionate individuals focused on quality education.
Training and support will be available.
We are looking for a detail oriented and organized team-players who are committed and responsible.
Position open for age 18+
If you are in agreement with all the above criteria, then why wait? Apply TODAY!!
To expedite the selection process
1. Send your resume to email@example.com
2. Submit a short form on our website: https://codeforfun-live.web.app/Volunteer#apply-now
1 More opportunity with Code for Fun1 Review
About Code for Fun
1111 W El Camino Real, Ste 211, Sunnyvale, CA 94024, US
Code for fun is a non-profit organization committed to exposing students all over the world, to computer programming at an early stage, to help grow the next generation of engineers.
We expose students from Kindergarten to High-School to coding in an interactive way. We offer after school programs and camps all over the San Francisco Bay Area.
Students get familiar with computer programming concepts, build their own game, and continue updating their work later on.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 12, 2023
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Sales Marketing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- About 5 to 10 hours per week. You will work remotely and based on your time availability as long as you can complete the assignments within the deadlines.