We serve 66 homeless adults in our shelter every night and about 95 cups of coffee. You can help by organizing a coffee drive!
If you're a coffee drinker, I know you appreciate how a hot cup can make you feel ready for your day. Shelter guests get up as early as 3 am to take several buses to get to work and coffee helps them out the door. Many of our guests drink a cup of decaf in the evening, hungry and waiting for dinner.
For non coffee drinkers, we also can use tea bags and hot cocoa packets!
Although we purchase our coffee from a warehouse store, it still is a large expense. We brew both caffeinated and decaf and we would welcome any brand or size (must be ground).
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 1
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Diaper Drive A-Go-Go!
- Welcome Home Basket Provider
- Shelter Hot Breakfast Provider
- Morning Rush Coffee Drive
- Shelter Hot Evening Meal Provider
- Lunch Provider for Shelter Guests
- Youth Group Overnight and...
- Tourists and Travelers: Give us...
- Literacy Mentor
- Undercover Drive!
- Give a BOOST to Literacy...