Chief Development Officer
ORGANIZATION: Tamar's Shelter
Please visit the new page to apply.
Our Mission: To build and maintain shelters in high-risk areas that provide physical, emotional, and spiritual support to women who have been exploited and enable them to be financially independent.
Purpose: To forge and maintain relationships and strategies through a comprehensive development plan to set, drive, and deliver annual fundraising goals.
- Create a comprehensive development plan.
- Develop and execute a well-designed stewardship plan that encourages individuals to participate at new and increased levels, to involve their networks, and to optimize their lifetime value as investors.
- Design and implement a planned giving campaign.
- Establish contacts, build relationships, and present key asks to the business community to support aspects of Tamar’s Shelter’s programs.
- Train and mentor staff on donor relations and communicate fundraising goals and progress throughout the organization.
- Develop innovative ways to effectively communicate the value of contributing to Tamar’s Shelter and the impact the organization is making that results in tangible results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with non-profit organizations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovation and creativity to create brand new strategies that attract engagement
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies
About Tamar's Shelter
12100 Brookmill Pt, Alpharetta, GA 30004, US
To build and maintain shelters in high risk areas that provide physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual support for women who have been exploited and to enable them to be financially independent.
Tamar's Shelter is a Christian organization that believes in helping the poor and the oppressed. We are doing so currently by working in India and are in the starting phase of building this organization. We are excited about adding to our numbers those that are passionate about helping women and children and are willing to generously give of their talents.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 26, 2022
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per week