Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: SPARC Hope
Do you love to find hidden gems, grants, and other resources that can benefit your community? If so, let me introduce you to SPARC Hope. We are a small non-profit that serves single parents who are working, pursuing higher education, and raising their kids. This program is not a handout, but a hand up by providing resources and services to those who are working hard to secure a brighter future for their family.
In order to expand our programs, we need help researching resources, incentives, grants, and other resources that can help our organization and the families we serve. Some ideas include:
· Grants- Search for new grants and ways for us to apply.
· Churches- Donations, free will offering, pantry-drives, volunteers, event notifications, etc.
· Incentives- Find out how to get our organization in Round-Up fundraising campaignsacross participating stores.
· Kroger- Find out how to promote the Community Rewards Program in our name.
· Walmart- Research best ways to partner monthly with Walmart on available funding offered.
· Amazon Smile - Find out how to promote people choosing SPARC Hope as a recipient for funding dollars.
· Consignment stores- Research potential opportunities and establish contacts.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
11921 Brinley AvenueSuite 101Louisville, KY 40243
August 11, 2022
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH