Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Saving Jane
Executive Personal Assistant to help support and manage various tasks and projects at a non- profit
• Organize an ever-changing personal and business calendar and complex schedule
• Fielding phone calls and other administrative duties
• Updating management of database and lists of contacts
• Drafting email/mail correspondences as well as coordinating zoom meetings
• Acting as primary gatekeeper and liaison
• Communicate with other support staff
This is a part - time volunteer position and felxible for a few hours a week.
• Some experience working as Personal Assistant
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be tech-savvy; includes computers and other electronic devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
• Professional mindset, loyalty, and generous
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
Please attached a resume
email us : email@example.com
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
187 East Warm Springs RoadSTE B249Las Vegas, NV 89119
August 11, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK