ORGANIZATION: Mission Hospital
Please visit the new page to apply.
Volunteer chaplains are needed to provide spiritual care to patients and families. Volunteers require professional or lay experience for this role and are vetted over and above our basic volunteer onboarding.
Complete an application: https://missionhealth.org/member-hospitals/mission/volunteer-mission/
07:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Four hour shifts
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Mission Hospital
509 Biltmore Avenue, Volunteer Services, Asheville, NC 28803, US
Our Mission is to improve the health of the people of western North Carolina and the surrounding region.
- Serve people as a not-for-profit health system governed by a voluntary community board.
- Ensure sustainability through stewardship of the community's assets.
- Provide quality services in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
- Collaborate in order to improve access across the entire continuum of care.
- Promote wellness and health to benefit the community.
Our hospital is an 800 bed hospital with over 8,000 employees. Each day we strive to achieve our BIG(GER) Aim: to get each patient to the desired outcome, first without harm, also without waste and with an exceptional experience for the patient and family.
509 Biltmore AvenueVolunteer ServicesAsheville, NC 28801
August 10, 2022
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours per week.
- Additional screening through our chaplaincy office.